We had a wonderful turn out for an amazing performance on September 9th for a vocal concert that featured Melanie Lota, Soprano along with Janet Montroy on piano. Click HERE to view Concert
Celebrate the New Church Year with your CCGR Family on Sunday, 9/10! Come join us for a hot dog BBQ and picnic at the Manse immediately following the 10 a.m. service!
Please see the latest issue of the Currents Newsletter!
7:00 p.m. service in the Parlor in Fellowship Hall. Please join us, all are welcome!
We at the Community Church of Glen Rock invite you to join us as we follow Jesus on the way to the cross. Holy Week will begin with the celebratory entrance of Jesus, riding into Jerusalem. The April 10th 10:00 am service will open on a festive note and then take a sharp turn towards the dark road that lay ahead. A few days later on the 14th we will worship at 7:30 pm. The Maundy Thursday service will mark the Last Supper in the intimate space of the church Parlor. This will lead up to a triumphal celebration of the risen Christ at our 10:00 am Easter Sunday worship on the 17th. We hope to see you. No matter where you worship during Holy Week, though, our prayers are that you will experience the love of Christ in your life and be filled with renewed hope.
- Raffle Sales: Please support the IDA by purchasing a 50/50 raffle ticket. Drawing to be held July 3rd at 8pm at Borough Hall, during the Glen Rock POPS Concert. Tickets can be purchased at Kilroy’s, Mail n’ More, Creative Den, Suka Jewelry, Francesca’s Pizza, Giannella’s, Rock Ridge, Carrick Mor, & Wilkes Deli.
- Glen Rock Pops (July 3rd): Keeping with tradition, the Glen Rock Pops will open the Independence Day Celebration on Saturday July 3 with a free concert on the lawn of Borough Hall at 7:00pm. Bring chairs and blankets and enjoy music under the stars. In case of rain, the performance will take place on Sunday July 4 at 7:00pm.
- 4th of July Parade: The Glen Rock IDA 4th of July Parade will be held Sunday, July 4th at 9:30am. The Parade will begin at Borough Hall and conclude at the Faber Field Sports Complex. Grand Marshalls to be announced!
Start time: Step off is at 9:30am at the Glen Rock Borough Hall Harding Plaza, Glen Rock NJ
- Leave Glen Rock Borough towards Rock Road
- Left onto Rock Road.
- Continuing on Rock Road through town, and right on Doremus Avenue.
- Ending at the Glen Rock Municipal Pool.